Sunday, March 21, 2010

Changes on the horizon??

This weekend Mr. C. & I put together a "proposal" of sorts that could allow us to purchase the little blue cottage. I called our friend/landlord and laid out the details of the "proposal"... and he said he thought it could work. NOW we have to put it in a contract & set the wheels in motion.

Of course, my decorating wheels have already been in motion - got a list of things I'd like to do to the cottage. We did a bit of window-shopping this weekend... Bed, Bath & Beyond is one of my FAVORTITE places - but only when they have BIG sales! I did get an electric/rechargeable wine bottle opener. Three of my girlfriends have them & they're wonderful - so I just HAD to get one! We looked at bedding & curtains, paint, showers (we have a clawfoot tub), carpet, furniture..... now.... we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment