Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A little Rest & Relaxation














I miss having Mr. C around... he's been spending weekdays with his dad who is recovering from a stroke. He lives about 90 miles from us. There's really no reason I have to be there other than to keep Mr. C company so I've opted to stay put in the little blue house. I've been quite productive during his time away. Last week at the thrift store I found a sheer leopard print shower curtain that I've repurposed into kitchen curtains. (The counter is a black and tan faux granite so the leopard print is perfect!) I've hung pictures on the walls, moved furniture, put the patio chairs on the front porch (there's still snow on the deck)and cleaned out his office. I have to tell you - I almost felt I'd been violated by the time I got done in there! Yikes! what a mess!!! That's what I get for letting him have a room for his stuff.

So now... it's time for a little R&R for me! Fluffy lavender scented bath towels, candles, some soft relaxing music & long soak in a nice hot bath. Ahhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Ooops! I wrote this on Monday & "saved" it instead of "posting" it!

    ReplyDelete